Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Coffee Table part 3.5

Because I only did a bit of work today before I got hired in the lumber department of HomeDepot, and ran over there to pickup some maple and poplar for the drawer, pine for a pair of shelves my grandmom wants and the Aug issue of Popular Woodworking featuring a sweet Roubo... oh an sign the paperwork I need to actually work there...


Here is the coffee table mocked up, I say that because the long bottom stretchers under the shelf aren't there, and I still have some fitting and front apron/drawer to do, before I can say that it's a done frame.

My free time will take a dive now that I'm employed, but a budding furniture-design/builder-wanna-be-shop-teacher has to earn his money somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's really cool, keep chugging I can't wait to see it when it's done.

    ReplyDelete