Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Major Changes

Firstly to all of you who have followed this blog as it directly relates to woodworking, thanks. I've had fun writing and capturing some of what goes on in my head, and on the bench for the last few years.

I'm going to me migrating a few posts over, and re-title the blog to more adequately contain all the things I want to talk about. Mostly using the same voice and platform as I did with the woodworking to cover my other passions like small scale farming, tiny houses and a downhill spiral into honeybees that a friend of mine seems to be leading (knowingly or not) me into. I thought of breaking up these pieces of my life into different blogs, but that's too much damn work. Re-titleing, addressing and expanding what I'm working on seems to be the more cohesive option.  

No comments:

Post a Comment